My roommate, suite-mate, and I all went to Walmart and stocked up on Nerf guns and extra ammo. It really made me feel like a kid again, which I needed to relieve the stress that this semester has caused so far.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Nerf Guns
Today was spent preparing for Zomb 2.7 hosted in Grand Rapids tomorrow. For anyone that doesn't know about it, basically it's a big game of tag. It starts out 10% zombies and 90% humans. The zombies chase the humans down and have to two-hand-touch the humans in order to turn them into zombies, though it is preferred that they tackle the humans. The humans get to use Nerf guns to fend off the hordes. When a zombie is shot, they are frozen in place for two minutes. The game is set to last an hour and a half and in the last few minutes, the surviving humans must force their way through the zombie masses to get to the designated "safe points." Anyway, it is going to be so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome! Have fun in Zombieland.
Holy crap, I want to play!
Thanks Laura! It was a lot of fun!
I highly recommend trying to get a game like that going on with the youth group in a park sometime.
Post a Comment