Zomb 2.7 was such a fun time! There was about a thousand people that showed up. Discovery Channel was there along with a couple independent film groups. There was a group of five of us from my dorm hall and we met up with Pat and his friends from GR. I managed to have my gun jam up on me on the very first wave of attacks and got turned into a zombie. Most of the humans ended up running away from the horde instead of standing their ground, which was incredibly lame!
But anyway, it was actually more fun being a zombie. I followed the leader of the zombies for the majority of the time. He managed to organize huge groups to attack the surviving humans in a revolutionary war style wave. When the first line goes down, the second line moves in while the humans were trying to reload.
It was an amazing time that I am definitely going to repeat next year, hopefully with a larger group of friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment