Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just Hold It

So I went to the front desk of the residence hall to get a fresh supply of the schools wonderful single-ply sandpaper textured toilet paper only to be told "Oh you know what?  We're out."  Out?  How exactly does a major university run out of toilet paper for the residence halls?  Why doesn't the school just stock up in bulk just incase, oh I don't know, some of the residents run out in the middle of the week.  I mean, it's not like toilet paper is a perishable commodity.  When I open a roll, I never have to check the expiration date on the package.  So yeah people, all I'm saying is always keep a backup roll on hand, otherwise you may run into a serious shortage issue.

3 comments:

High on the Hog said...

Merry Christmas!

High on the Hog said...

'Bout time you're a follerin' my blog.

Mailordersteve said...

Well I ain't been able to get on them there interwebs fer a month now! Lol